Do you have an innovative idea to improve the way that the NHS works in Wales? Are you passionate about improving patient and health outcomes? Then you should become a Bevan Exemplar – and right now is the time to apply.
Every spark of an idea needs to be nurtured, and the Bevan Exemplar scheme does just that. Becoming an Exemplar gives you access to a network of support and guidance from a team that has helped to deliver 140 transformation projects, together with close mentorship and expert training.
The programme also offers excellent opportunities for your personal growth, allowing you to develop your leadership experience, knowledge base and skills. You’ll have your finger on the pulse of the transformation projects that are happening across NHS Wales, and have the chance to network with those who are making change happen.
Last year, Cardiff and Vale UHB had 16 successful Exemplar applications – more than all of the other health boards combined. Let’s keep that amazing momentum going!
There are two application streams; one for Bevan Exemplars and one for Bevan Health Technology Exemplars:
• Open to all NHS staff, and also those outside of the organisation who can provide evidence of benefit to the health and wellbeing to the local community.
• Applicants should have a good idea that supports prudent innovation and improved health outcomes that can be delivered within a 9-12 month period.
Bevan Health Technology Exemplars
• Open to all NHS Wales staff who are working with an industry partner.
• Applicants will be ready to trial and evaluate promising or innovative health technology within 9-12 months.
• There is funding of up to £7,500 is available to support the implementation of your chosen technology in your clinical area, supported by the Welsh Government.
How To Apply
To apply to become a Bevan Exemplar, download and fill in the form below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on June 28th 2019:
• Download Bevan Exemplar Application Form (.doc) [English]